O N - D E M AN D W E B I N A R
Sentia Digital Lab
The anatomy of the Cloud Center of Excellence
What is a Cloud Centre of Excellence?
The complexity of IT landscapes continues to grow which entails several new areas of governance, making management more difficult - yet all the more necessary. In a recent study, 63% of CIOs say the complexity of their cloud environment has surpassed human ability to manage.
A central Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) helps to solve these challenges by providing a best practice framework for cloud adoption and governance. The CCoE plays a key role in preparing and aligning your organization to take full advantage of your cloud business benefits.
Why attend this Digital Lab?
Catch our 30-minute digital lab to explore what characterizes a well-functioning Cloud Center of Excellence, how to stay in control of your cloud processes, and what that requires from a people and process perspective.
In this on-demand webinar, our cloud expert will take a deep dive into the establishment of a successful CCoE and guide you through the process. We demonstrate two cloud governance scenarios; one with the CCoE and one without and answer frequently asked questions such as:
- How do you stay in control of a complex cloud environment?
- What are the processes you need around cloud governance?
- What can a Cloud Center of Excellence do to support it?
Sign up for the Digital Lab
1. Understanding the Cloud Center of Excellence
- Defining the CCoE
- The three principal duties
- Key roles and responsibilities
2. Establishing a successful CCoE
- Operation model
- 4 step-setup process
3. Best practices
- Public cloud structures and layouts
- DevOps methodology
- Use cases